She discovered the magic of yoga when she walked into a yoga studio in 2006, and it was the depth and the intelligence of the Anusara yoga system that really got her on board.
She experienced profound shifts in her yoga practice through the universal principles of alignment and discovered numerous new pathways of moving her body.
She continues to be amazed by the transformation these teachings have to offer.
Lydia is a deep diver and loves to explore the dynamics of the mind. She totally stoked about the ever expanding benefits of yoga, mindfulness, and meditation.
You can find more about Lydia on her website www.lydiamellaart.com
– Anusara Inspired® Licensed Yoga teacher (200hrs)
– Rasa Yoga Teacher (300hrs)
– Mindfulness Coach (SeeTrue)
– Trauma Counsellor
– Meditation Teacher (200hr).
Has been teaching Pilates for nearly 15 years, working accross Europe with both group and private clients, from 8-80 years old.
Tracy teaches mat work Pilates predominately and is also qualified to teach reformer Pilates, Pre and Post natal Pilates, and Pilates with Equipment.
Tracy has worked with a number of professional organizations including the Irish Rowing Team, the Irish Gymnastic Team and the Irish Women’s Rugby Team using Pilates to improve their performance.
– Meditation Teacher Training @ Kings Meditation Australia
– YTT Embodied Shakti Yoga (300hr – ongoing)
– YTT Traditional Tantra Hatha Yoga @ The Practice Bali (200hr)
– Advanced Tantra Hatha Yoga @ The Practice Bali (30hr)
– Tantra Yoga – Beyond the veil w/ Keli Dierings (20hr)
– Yoga and The Mind w/ Karina Guthrie (30hr)
– Pre- Natal Yoga @ Bliss Yoga Australia (50hr)
– Pre and Post Natal Yoga Training @ The Practice Bali (10hr)
– Yoga Nidra @ ParaYoga (10hr)
Discovering tahe connection between body, mind and soul has always been a part of her life. In her early years, folk dance was a vent from daily life where she could express her emotion and engage with other people.
During the class she will often remind you of the importance to keep breathing, to listen your heart, to be the best version of yourself — Namaste
Yoga Guru Deepak Pandeyij enjoys sharing the power of yoga to transform lives. He has dedicated his life to yoga since the age of 14, sharing the knowledge gained during his time at one of the most renowned Ashrams in Mumbai, India.
He was lucky enough to train under the supervision of Shri Jayadev Yogendra, a true yogi and spiritual teacher, from whom he learned the real meaning and value of yoga. He has been living and breathing the yogic lifestyle for 20 years since.
At first, yoga brought him personal transformation. He felt compelled to share what he had learned with others and to help as many people as he could, and decided to train as a yoga teacher.
Two years volunteering with disadvantaged children, the elderly and underprivileged confirmed this desire to share yoga with those in society that need it most. Teaching yoga in schools for underprivileged children inspired him to help young people in particular.
Yoga Guru Shri Deepak B. Pandey is a motivation to all, a spiritual teacher, and an ambassador of health, peace, love and care. His vision of a balanced, stress free, violence-free, more active and less lazy society has motivated thousands of people through his teachings.
– 900 hours Yoga Teacher Training
– E-RYT 500 (Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher)
– 200 RYS (Registered Yoga School)